- Customer can open Saving Bank Account with minimum balance as per required in ‘Bank-charges list’ which is available at ‘Service and Charges’ penal of our website.
- We offer 15 leaves personalized cheque book.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts.
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
- We offer Computerized passbook to our Account holders.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI's directives.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation [DICGC] in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs.1 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
· Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
· The Customer has to give all the valid proof at the time of opening an account under KYC norms as per RBI Guideline.
- Cheque book charges will be debited from the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other Charges which will be applicable will also be deducted from the account. ( Please see more detail of charges at ‘Bank-charges list’> ‘Service and Charges’ penal of our website.)
Document required to open a Saving Bank Account-
Latest, color passport size photos
Self attested copies of PAN Card/Cards of all related persones.
· Required appropriate PAN Card as HUF, Trust, Institute etc.
ID Proof :
· Adhar Card
· Voter ID
· Driving License
ID Proof of HUF/Trust/Organization :
· Registration Certificate.
· PAN Card.
Other Documents in case of Trust/Organization :
· Resolution for opening an account.
Date of birth Certificate:
· If account relate to minor.
For more detail, please contact to our nearest Branch.