- Customer can open Current Account with minimum balance as per required in ‘Bank-charges list’ which is available at ‘Service and Charges’ penal of our website.
- We offer 45 leaves personalized cheque book.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietory concern accounts.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation [DICGC] in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs.1 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof at the time of opening an account under KYC norms as per RBI Guideline.
- Cheque book charges will be debited from the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other Charges which will be applicable will also be deducted from the account. ( Please see more detail of charges at ‘Bank-charges list’> ‘Service and Charges’ penal of our website.)
Document required to open a Current Account-
Latest, color passport size photos
Self attested copies of PAN Card/Cards –
· All related persons- like- Individual, Proprietor, Partners, Directors and Trustee.
· Required appropriate PAN Card as HUF, Trust, Institute etc.
ID Proof :
· Adhar Card
· Voter ID
· Driving License
Firm/Company ID Proof:
· TIN number Certificate.
· Shop and Commercial act registration Certificate.
· SSI Registration Certificate.
· Partnership Deed
· Memorandum and Article of Association.
· Resolution for opening an account.
For more detail, please contact to our nearest Branch.